Temporary Tattoo Face Series - Maori
Email email@example.com or Call Us (773) 528-1264 for In-Store Pickup
This authentic Maori Facial Temporary Tattoo will be sure to get all the attention. Based on tribal tattooing done by the native New Zealand tribes. Unlike any other Temporary Tattoo in the world. This tattoo design was created to cover the face and and give you a unique and original look. Tinsley Transfers makes the most realistic line of temporary tattoos.
Application: Apply with water. Face should be clean shaven. Cut close to the image for accurate application.
Tattoo Size: 9.75" x 11.75"
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thouroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.
Made in USA.